Friday, December 18, 2009

Rain

Photobucket

I like rain, no.. no.. it's not Rain Jeong-Ji Hoon, a Korean Famous Entertainer ;) but rain in this meaning (dunno why?? when I try to search the word 'Rain' in google, Rain Jeong-Ji Hoon appears first than rain itself, :D). Sometimes when I look into the rain, it seems so romantic, fully-sadness just like teardrops, reminds me of some memories and makes me cry and laugh. Rain also persuades me to be grateful to Allah for His creation.


rain Pictures, Images and Photos

Rain; falling down like a drop or a yarn?


 When you are walking in the rain, nobody knows that you are crying

Hinh Dong Pictures, Images and Photos
Listen to the pouring rain ...



an Outstanding rainbow after the rain

pic courtesy from Flickr and Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment